Wednesday 15 June 2011

showreel creation

so right now ive just been creating my showreel , i thought about because im doing this with an interactive menu i would split my show reel clips into two parts : dynamics and animation
i dont have much on modeling so i felt that i should leave that out for no but made me realise that during the summer i would have to work more on my modeling skills to come up with better stuff for my show reel.
as well as my clips i creating a lighting renders section to show the lighting ive done on various projects that i didnt have time to make clips on as well as a section on just some of my traditional art work which i thought was always a good idea cos one of my strong suits is my drawings and paintings and use of traditional methods to create art work. although it felt like i should learn how to do digital painting to show a broader range of methods i can work in so its another thing i believe that i will be working on in the summer these two projects has shown me quite well what im lacking in and where i need to practice and get myself stronger in such as modeling , animation ( can never have enough practice with animating ) and digital painting. i will of cos be improving my lighting skills but ill be focusing more on those 3 categories before hand.



dynamics



animation

No comments:

Post a Comment